Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Underwear Diagram Questions About My First Period?

Questions about my first period? - underwear diagram

* I would be delighted if you could answer this question! *

I am 13 years and never before my period. I had some questions ..

Before my question, I give a little information.

I'm going through puberty, certain letters of puberty and diagrams, I am always "Phase 3" and said that the girls get their periods early stage 3. This is a list so you can see:

http://teens.lovetoknow.com/Stages_of_Puberty_in_Girls

I have also heard that some girls have their periods at a time when their mothers transmit, is that true? And if the usual age for girls of your rules? When the time? When did you think I'll get my period?

I also had some"first time" hoaxes. As the months went into the bathroom and when I wipe, there was a slight pink tint of existence, twice in the last month, the day of the accident. I thought it was my time, but he was not sure what he never said anything to my mother. So a few days ago I met a lot of brown discharge in my underwear. I know it is not so, I think it's my time, but never did. Why this works continue to happen?


So my questions are:

1. The girls have done their rules in the same age as their mothers?
2.What is the most common age for girls of your rules?
3.Si your time?
4. When did you think I'll get my period?
5. Why do I get these "false alarms & quot;?

Thank you so much! \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 3

No comments:

Post a Comment